- <li”>Health Trends shall make every effort to ensure that the prices and details of Products detailed by the Health Trends online shop are correct but Health Trends reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
- In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
- Payment for Products ordered through Health Trends online shop can be made by VISA card, Mastercard, American Express Card, Paypal, Cash or Cheque on delivery. (If payment by cheque, please make payable to “Health Trends Pte Ltd”)
|Before 12pm||Same day between 2pm to 8pm|
|After 12pm||Next working day between 12pm to 8pm|
|Saturday between 10am to 2pm|
Total Amount Puchase
|Below $120||Additional $15 per delivery|
|Above $120||Free delivery|
- No delivery services shall be available on Sundays & Public Holidays.
- Customers are notified by email on successful online orders.
- If payment for the order is to be made by cash or cheque on delivery, customers shall ensure that a person of a reasonable age who is authorised when present at the specified time of delivery at the customer’s address to receive and pay for the order.
- In case of any delay, we will personally contact you by phone explaining the underlying circumstances of the delay.
Returns of Products / Refunds
- Health Trend shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please notify us either by e-mail or contact us by the next working day. Returns/Refunds can be arranged under the following circumstances:
- If any Product have been delivered in a damaged condition, or if the Product is out of date, or if a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, or if the wrong Product is delivered, Health Trend shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- If any Product which was not included in the Customer’s order is delivered to the Customer, Health Trend shall collect the Product from the Customer.
- If the Customer has been charged for a Product which has not been delivered, Health Trend shall refund the Customer the value of the Product as originally charged to the Customer.
- If a Customer is charged more than the value of a Product, Health Trend shall refund to the Customer the difference.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment on which the original purchase was made within 5 working days.
- All replacements of Products shall be effected in the shortest time possible.
- Health Trends had established an information security policy for the prevention and detection of unauthorized access or misuse of information with the following methods:
- Customers information and private transaction data are protected using 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL encryption is an Internet security protocol used by Internet browsers to transmit sensitive information.
- We test our systems periodically to ensure there are no possible breaches of our security and that our customers security and confidential policy information is not compromised in any way.
- Firewalls facility.
Variation of Terms and Conditions
- Health Trends reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions in its sole discretion. Health Trends may, but does not undertake, to notify the Customer of such changes. It is the Customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions prior to submitting any order and Health Trends shall have no responsibility to notify the Customer of any changes to the Terms and Conditions prior to the coming into effect of such changes or otherwise.