We believe in simplicity and necessity
- By placing an order with us you are require to fill out some information. This is standard policy to provide your full name, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address and credit card number as well as its expiry date for us to be able to process your order and update you on your order status.
- If you wish to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we will need your email address, and by providing so, you are allowing us to send you monthly health informations and periodic updates on our services, products, pomotions, upcoming show and/or improvements. If you do not wish to continue your subscription, simply click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the newsletter and we will remove you from our subscriber list.
We believe in protecting you
- As you register with us, we make sure that all the data you provide is kept safe through the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts all your data as it is sent to us.
- All the data you provide are safe from all unauthorized access as our system is updated regularly and checked for security breaches that may go undetected. All employees that process your request are duly sworn that your information will not be sold, bartered, traded, or given out unless as mandated by a legal court and respective authorized bodies of the government.
- As part of our goal for improving our services, we will conduct marketing researches that may use aggregate pools of data of our customers; however these data have no personal identifiers, keeping your identity protected.